November 23, 2020
Silverstone Circuit is no stranger to hosting events. Including some of the biggest international motor racing events in the world. Like the Formula 1 British Grand Prix, and British Grand Prix MotoGP.
We’re used to planning large scale, including iconic events that get people talking.
Right down to,
- Outdoor wedding
- Corporate fun days
- Exclusive product launches
- Small meetings
- Team building activities
- Industry conferences
- Award ceremonies
The options are endless.
With over 600 acres of the most versatile indoor and outdoor meeting space. Including five spacious halls, a media centre, and our auditorium. And our meeting room facilities.
We have a unique opportunity to help you choose a location. Whether its based on the size of your event.
As we can maintain the new social practices.
Recently we launched our Drive In Conference and Events area. Giving clients the opportunity to enjoy their visit from the comfort and safety of their own vehicle.
And our recently launched product, which is a new glamping and well being area.
This be used for
- Eco retreats
- Team building events
- Bush craft sessions
We want clients to bring bold and creative ideas that we can turn into a reality.
Why choose us
- 40 pit garages with excellent air-circulation. Ideal for tradeshows, exhibitions, and or product launches.
- Set in the heart of the UK, close to the M40 and M1 motorways.
- Free on-site parking for up to 1,000 vehicles, and ideal for avoiding public transport.
- Work directly with an experienced event manager, as they are from the same team responsible for delivering the The British Formula 1 Grand Prix. Where you know your health and safety is prioritised.
- We establish great working relationships with our clients. By offering flexibility in our pricing and contract terms.
- We have a stringent approach towards hygiene, and prioritise your health and safety.
Back to search…
Get in touch with Silverstone Circuit
Number of guests we can accommodate
Bring own Tents
mid week only
Shooting or laser clays
Yurts / Bell Tents
Caterers on site
Toilets on site
Cars on site