April 6, 2020
Dunston Hall is a stunning English country house set in 150 acres of the beautiful Norfolk woodland.
Built in 1859, our Elizabethan-style mansion has been lovingly restored into a four star hotel. Standing in all its former glory, evoking character and comfort at every turn.
Close to The Broads National Park, the largest protected wetland in England.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of Norwich.
- 5 Miles from the A11
- 4 Miles from Norwich Rail Station
- 8 Miles from Norwich International Airport
Our Flexible Options
- 12 Meeting Rooms, with a maximum capacity of 300 delegates
- Hybrid meetings
- Corporate Team Building
- 500 Complimentary parking spaces
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Family Gatherings
- Ideal location for TV And Film production
- 18 Hole Mature Park Land Course
- 22 Bay floodlit driving range
- 9 Hole Footgolf course
- Buggy Fleet and Electric Trollies for hire
Offering a beautiful garden marquee for weddings and special occasions. The hotel offer a further 16 acres of grass covered land which can be used for activities such as team building.
You can even enjoy a round of golf on our 18-hole USPGA championship-level course or practise some shots on the floodlit driving range and putting green
Back to search….
Get in touch with Dunston Hall
Number of guests we can accommodate
Dogs / Pets
Shooting or laser clays
Caterers on site
Toilets on site
Cars on site